Monday 8 February 2010

Miserable Food

I am not a big fan of being down in the dumps so when I do feel like this I am unsure what to eat as my comfort food. Many would have chocolate, lots of it. Some need soup (or is that when you're ill?). Take away is high on the list and my friend always resorts to pizza for that lift. I am stuck. American's have big bags of crisps (chips) and eat the lot. Or ice-cream still in the carton with a spoon. I might try this one; it means the ice-cream will get softer as you eat. My late Granddad used to put ice-cream in the microwave because it was too cold......he was Irish if that's any excuse. But I don't have a nutrient zapper machine in my kitchen (much to the annoyance of P when his dinner has to be heated up in the oven) so I will just have to put it on the radiator or eat it in the bath.....Waitrose ice-cream freezer here we come.

Happy munching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment