Wednesday 13 January 2010

Don't just book it.....plan it

I'd love to book my years worth of holidays and weekend breaks right now. I am an avid planner and love to plan every detail, I enjoy the research and drooling over the guide books nearly as much as the holiday itself. I like to book restaurants (or at least know where I must not miss), plan days events, museums to check out and those to avoid, day trips (usually involving castles - P's hobby), find areas to shop for food and wine, areas to shop for clothes, book more than one hotel (variation is key), check out the weather, find the best bars....dreaming already. But where to go. I pulled out some holiday books this morning and looked at where I'd been recently. Sooooo many food photos. Here's a few of my favourites.
Of course food/wine/restaurants are the most important parts of the holiday planning. Hence I've not been to Eastern Europe....I'll have to give it a go, if only for the beer!














No comments:

Post a Comment